Krakowski Rope Park
Conditions of Use
Visitors must read these Condition of Use before entering the Park.
1. Use of the Krakowski Rope Park involves risks. Visitors enter the Park course independently, at their own risk and on their own responsibility.
2. The rope course in the Krakowski Rope Park can be used by adult persons (by Polish law 18 years of age and more) after presenting valid identification document carrying date of birth. Children and teenagers under age of 18 can enter the Park only with parents’ consent presented in writing and signed in presence of the Park staff member.
3. The rope course is suitable for individuals of minimum height of 150 cm (4 ft 9). Visitors under this height must be accompanied by the Park instructor.
4. Persons under influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medication are not allowed to use the Park.
5. Insurance is the responsibility of the user of the Park. (Uwaga! Punkt dodany przez mnie: użytkownik powinien być ubezpieczony we własnym zakresie).
6. Each and every user of the Park is obliged to pay admission charge and must participate in theoretical and practical safety instructions required in the Park and sign the following declaration:
I have read the Conditions of Use of the Krakowski Rope Park and participated in the entire theoretical and practical safety instructions regarding safety precautions on the suspended rope trail as well as on the ground and understand all instructions. I enter the rope course on my own risk and responsibility. I was informed that entering the Park is prohibited for persons under influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medication.
I confirm my acceptance of the Condition of Use of the Krakowski Rope Park with my signature.
7. Use of the Park is not recommended for persons suffering from cardiovascular illness or any other physical or mental condition which could be dangerous to their own or another person’s health or life whilst using the Park.
8. All instructions and decisions given by the Park employees are binding to the user of the Park.
9. Offences or infringement of this Conditions of Use and safety requirements or employees’ instructions may lead to a user being excluded by the Park employee with no entitlement to any refund of the admission charge.
10. Users of the Krakowski Rope Park must not behave in any manner which may jeopardize their own or another person’s health or life.
11. Before entering the rope course users of the park should secure all pockets in their clothing to prevent objects such as pieces of jewelry, mobile phones, eye glasses etc. from falling.
12. The Park Employees bear no responsibility for personal objects left within the facility.
13. The place of jurisdiction is Kraków, Poland. Polish law is exclusively applicable.
* Persons below the required growth can go rope park only with an instructor